I made a web version of this tool

Feb 26, 2014 at 3:51 PM
Thank you to the developer for such a great tool. I made a little web utility with it, hope that is okay. If anyone would like more languages added, I am looking to contribute.

JSON Utils
May 28, 2014 at 5:22 PM
Edited May 28, 2014 at 5:23 PM
Great work! This helps a lot to create classes.

I just tried this JSON example from Musicbrainz

Unfortunately, your tool detects a "Invalid JSON Syntax" for the first example. Thats true for some other examples from this link too. Other works fine without any errors.

Could you please check it?

BTW: A CLEAR-Button would be nice .-)
May 28, 2014 at 8:52 PM
CodePlexUser78 wrote:
Great work! This helps a lot to create classes.

I just tried this JSON example from Musicbrainz

Unfortunately, your tool detects a "Invalid JSON Syntax" for the first example. Thats true for some other examples from this link too. Other works fine without any errors.

Could you please check it?

BTW: A CLEAR-Button would be nice .-)
Their example JSON has hidden invalid characters that get include in your copy/paste. Click the links above the examples to call the actual api endpoints and copy paste that raw into JsonUtils and it works fine. You can also install the bookmarklet so that anytime you're looking at a JSON response you can go directly to json utils and have it generate your objects immediately.

I'll add a clear, thank you!
Oct 6, 2014 at 2:29 PM
try this tool to analyse json data http://codebeautify.org/jsonviewer
Oct 6, 2014 at 4:21 PM
jamesmalvi wrote:
try this tool to analyse json data http://codebeautify.org/jsonviewer
James Malvi a.k.a. codebeautify is on a comment-spamming spree. Please keep the honors to yourself, undo/remove your spam trail and stop misbehaving.
Dec 1, 2014 at 9:06 PM
@bladefist I like your online tool... just wanted to point out a simple spelling error just so you might address it whenever you get a chance... beutify should have an "a" in it... thus it should be beautify. Just wanting to help :)